Being pregnant or nursing for the past, well 4 years now, I have an array of clothes ranging from 0-6's. Why may I ask am I holding onto size 0 jeans?! I don't ever plan on fitting into a size 0 again! And if I do... something is seriously wrong with me people! Being that my clothes are at least 4 years old (and older!), the styles have come and gone and I seriously need to get rid of some of these clothes. How many long sleeve t-shirts does one person need?! So, I have purged some "what was I thinking" clothes and will hold onto most of my other smaller clothes. If I don't fit into them by October (3 months after I plan on weaning Timothy), then sayonara!
Thank you to the VA for putting a sign on my door asking for donations for them to pick up tomorrow! And also, thank you for all 3 kids taking a nap at the same time to enable me to organize some more! I heart organizing! Or is it the one thing I can control in my life right now?!
No comments:
Post a Comment