The Kids

The Kids

Monday, March 26, 2012

Hidden Homes Trail

Our Moms group met up at the Hidden Homes Trail today. It is really a hidden gem here in Fresno. We really should go more often. It has a perfect little 1/2 mile loop with little stops on the way for the kiddos. It was a beautiful day and I am more than ecstatic that I brought the big camera!
We started out the morning with a quick photo session while we should have been getting ready to go!
I love this picture of the boys!

Cutie pies!

My sweet little girl!

Ashton in what I call his "school pic" pose
 And now onto the good stuff...
The first stop along the loop was the telescope!

A cute pic of Ashton

Oops! An out of order cute picture of Timothy this morning! 

Onto the second stop... the mouse house/cave! Not sure what Violet is pointed at but aren't her pigtails cute?!

The next stop... not quite sure but a little tunnel
 There were quite a few more stops but obviously didn't yield quality pictures. But I didn't think the kids had burned off enough energy so we went on another loop without the group.
Telescope - Take 2

Violet's turn!

And now we climb up to the top of the mouse house!

Yup! They climbed up there all by themselves! Violet actually made it up first!

Cutie pie!

Big hugs! Inside the mouse house!

Ashton wanted a picture with the bug

Violet must have found something interesting to look at!
  
More fun climbing! This time it was a simple white fence! Ashton "spider walked" across the entire thing!

Still going...

Violet had some fun climbing too!

Just a pretty picture

Brotherly love

Ashton really is a good big brother

Kisses for the baby!

A cute picture of all 3!

Oops... another out of order but more climbing! Wonder if Tim will be a climber too?
 And to finish off this mega post... some funny pictures!
I love the kids faces in this picture! Tim seems to have caught a weed in his mouth, Violet looks annoyed, and Ashton is like, "what?"

Can you guess what Violet is doing?! Hilarious!

No comments: