The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, June 22, 2008

26 weeks!

24 weeks...
26 weeks...
26 week - close up!

For all those waiting for the update... here is what my growing belly looks like.
No my belly button hasn't popped out yet - although it is definitely growing wider like a crater! It's huge! No my feet aren't swelling yet. No I don't have heartburn yet. I am still at the good point of the pregnancy. Looking pregnant but not yet huge. And the little critter is big enough so I can feel it move now. I can't tell if it's an arm or a leg, but it's definitely movement and not just the little kicks and punches. I'll try to have the camera ready for the day I can see a foot or hand poking through!


3 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Are we carrying lower??? Hmmm... maybe this could be a boy! I am very excitd for you! Girl, no heart burn??? That's how I knew I was pregnant with both of my kids... I need a jar of tums a day to survive! Ha! lucky girl! :)

Domi Obaldone Tomate said...

When the baby kicks and punches, be sure to kia!!!

DTomate said...

Based on these photos, looks like you might be carrying a boy. When I carried you, I was more wide than pointed. When I carried Tino, I was more in front than wide. You need to have Matt take a picture from behind. Oh no...I wanted a baby girl...oh well...