The Kids

The Kids

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Weekends are for relaxing

Matt is in Chicago at a law conference until tomorrow so you will all have to wait another day for an updated belly picture. But it gives me a time for time to myself to enjoy just sitting there watching tv. Ahhh.. the life!

So, I started out the day with some prenatal yoga. Not quite the yoga I am used to but at least I have learned which yoga poses you shouldn't do. Other than Warrior I, full lunges, and the regular child's pose, I think I can get away with a "real" yoga class. Not quite the hot yoga I enjoy, but at least a normal yoga class. I have also finished painting our full bath and have begun reading the Baby Bargains book. It's a baby product research book that gives ratings on the good baby products. So hopefully I will be prepared to go out a register us next weekend!

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Oh man! I so wish I had your day... I'm tired! later!