The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Enjoying our Sunday

Parker enjoying Sunday evening too!
Like our new flower planter?
More flower planters
Would have been a cute picture if I caught myself in there too
What Matt really feels about his pregnant wife!

3 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

The pictures are great! I love the yard, the flowers and I love the pictures of the two of you! Dad, you look so thrilled! :) I hope you had a good "pre-fathers day!" -Mindy

Shannon Menendez said...

you guys are adorable! you certainly have the pregnancy glow, aleyna! you're beautiful!

DTomate said...

Hey, ok, I agree you have the pregnancy glow and you sound really REALLY happy every time I talk to you...but Matt is definitely Mr. Photogenic. He should be on teh Top 100 Sexiest Attorneys...HAH! You guys are so cutie-pie cute....hey, when you're 9 months pregnant, will you 2 weigh about the same?????