The Kids

The Kids

Monday, June 30, 2008

Thanks Brooke!



Thanks to one of my old co-workers, Brooke, I have my first baby gift! I am the proud owner of a gently used Medela pump! I am so excited! If any of you have one of these out there, you know I have just saved a couple hundred dollars from this gift alone. It makes me excited to go out and buy something else. I can't believe I've gone 27 weeks and have yet to actually BUY something for this little kid. I'm sure soon enough I will feel like that's all our money goes to! Next up... furniture for the baby room!

3 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

How exciting! You are going to be a great mommy! I'm very excited to see what your first purchase is! Mine for Abby was a teddy bear that we still have that plays her now favorite song... twinkle twinkle little star! Joey's first thing, was a tigger from daddy! :)

Shannon Menendez said...

i can't believe you've gone this long either!!! you have self-control! the minute i found out i was pregnant with neftali we went to target and bought a snuggly little toy/rattle...oh, and a book on pregnancy!

DTomate said...

Well, it's been too long for me to remember what I first bought you when I was pregnant with you. I do remember, tho, that I loved doing crafts at the time and bought this lamp in the shape of a giraffe or camel and I painted it, patchwork style. It was really cute. Daddy remembers it...I'm sure. Sigh...those were the days!