The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Updated full bath

Before... pedestal sink

After... vanity sink
Before... storage
After... storage cabinet

Before... green paint ... After ... "Desert Caravan" orange beige. Those are also pictures I took of our Sedona honeymoon. The orange color of the mountains matched the desert color. What a coincidence!
One step in our home renovations done. We have updated our full bath as much as possible right now. Next, we are finishing our 1/2 bath. I don't even think I took pictures of the before as it was SO ugly. I mean... ugly... industrial. It was like they went to a garage sale that a school was hosting and grabbed a sink and light fixture. Matt still has to finish the pergola that he is creating. Then onto the baby room and the guest room. Will the improvements ever end???

3 comments:

DTomate said...

Mommy dearest - you're doing such a great job of renovating and remodeling and fixing up. When it comes time to deliver and you go into that "nesting" phase, you won't have anything left to do. I love the before and after's. GREAT JOB!

Mommy pfohl said...

Wow! awesome job! Can you come do my house next?

Cat Greene said...

love the pics of sedona. I haven't been there since....March? Oh, how I love Arizona and it's perfect 100 degree weather!