The Kids

The Kids

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Grandma's here!

Yeah! Grandma is here to help! She took his 5am fussiness this morning! Yeah me! I think Ashton has gas! We have resulted to using Mylicon drops. Not sure if it's really working or if he is just (gasp) colicky! He is sitting here with me in the Baby Bjorn! He cries every time we try to put him down. So if anyone has any suggestions... I'd love to hear them! Swaddling will get him down, but doesn't keep him asleep for very long. He will be peaceful, then all of sudden cry out loud, and start kicking his legs... which wakes him up! Grandma and Ashton bonding!
Parker and Ashton bonding!
Looks like he's smiling!
Getting some vitamin D! Plus we gave him vitamins for the 1st time yesterday! I think half of it ended up on him or me though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby Hammock. we used it with both our kids and it is wonderful! suppose to help with colic too