I have wanted a garden from the minute we bought our house... in Virginia. Well, we are now into our 2nd house... which is now in California with 1/4 the size of a lot, but it is finally getting done! Mainly because the Hubs decided on growing the hottest pepper plants in the world. But I get my garden out of it! But we are in the beginnings of it, well I am anyways. Matt has already grown his peppers from seeds and has already planted some of them into the garden.
 |
| The larger box which is already filled with dirt is for Matt's peppers. He has already transplanted them! |
 |
| The smaller box on the left side which Matt is working on is for "my" stuff. The practical stuff like tomatoes, basil, and for fun eggplant is currently being grown from seeds. I also bought seeds for watermelon, baby romaine lettuce, strawberries, squash, and edamame! I wonder how the edamame will turn out! |
No comments:
Post a Comment