The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, August 31, 2008

36 weeks - Belly pics!

32 weeks (8 months pregnant)
34 weeks
36 weeks (9 months)

I can't believe we are in the last month of pregnancy! Did you know that a pregnancy is actually 10 months?? Yup, 40 weeks gestation is considered full-term. Well, actually 37 weeks is considered full term. But in fact, they don't induce you until you are 1 week late so that puts you over 10 months of pregnancy! So what happens at 36 weeks? All the books say we should be packing the overnight bag! Just in case! Kinda freaky that a baby is going to come in just 1 month! Oh my!

From the looks of it, my belly has definitely popped! Matt says I am "waddling." The baby is definitely active. I can't imagine how much bigger my belly is going to get in 4 weeks!



No comments: