The Kids
Friday, August 22, 2008
Quiet Friday
Matt is gone on another law conference. This time to Napa, California. I was so mad when I found out he was going, mainly because I wanted to go! Plus he gets a quick visit with his family so of course I am jealous since I haven't seen my family since Thanksgiving of 2007! Yeah, I know! I tried to fly out in July but airline prices were ridiculous! But now it doesn't seem like it's going to get any better. Add in the price of luggage and I just get MAD! Anyways, so it's quiet around here. Parker and I are enjoying the last couple of days of the Olympics while writing Thank You cards for my baby shower. All I have planned for this weekend is to sleep in and make a trip to Babies R Us. I have 2, 20% off coupons so I am going to buy some big ticket items! We NEED to pack and play since our crib issue, so that's a definite and I think I'm going to buy the mattress just because I will eventually need it soon. I can't waste the 20% off coupon! That's like throwing money away! Plus I scored another $5 off $25 purchase, so I'll buy a couple of other items like the closet organizer and something else to make up the difference. So no one get mad at me for buying more stuff... we NEED it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment