So, I've hit the uncomfortable period! It's not terrible but definitely uncomfortable. The worse part is probably some difficulty breathing and some back pain but nothing that I would say is unbearable. I really can't imagine that some women have to go through their pregnancy like this early on in their pregnancy. So I consider myself lucky.
Not much will go on this week. We start our birthing classes on Wednesday. We don't have any real plans for Labor Day. Just making some home improvements including adding a ceiling fan to the baby's room and new blinds to the baby room and guest room. And of course, going to Babies R Us for more purchases!
1 comment:
Let's hope you don't have back labor like I did with you. I'm glad you didn't have to go through that "uncomfortable" period. Course it's cause you're in great shape. CUC?
Post a Comment