Thank you to Matt's coworkers and their wives for making Aleyna feel so warm and welcome in Virginia. She is without her family (and she has a very large and extended family ... so does Matt, as a matter of fact). I miss her being so far away and haven't been able to watch her & babe grow so I'm glad she has people to watch over her and help her share in the joy of her firstborn. Thank you!
1 comment:
Thank you to Matt's coworkers and their wives for making Aleyna feel so warm and welcome in Virginia. She is without her family (and she has a very large and extended family ... so does Matt, as a matter of fact). I miss her being so far away and haven't been able to watch her & babe grow so I'm glad she has people to watch over her and help her share in the joy of her firstborn. Thank you!
Post a Comment