| Of course Ashton had to get a bubble gun! |
I love this time of year... well this type of weather time of year. It's still very weird to me that it's the middle of February and we are going outside to play without jackets. I love that the kids are fascinated with bubbles, sidewalk chalk, and outside paint! Today, it was all about the bubbles!
| I love how bubbles photograph |
| I love how you can see the joy in his smile |
| And how excited Violet's face is over bubbles! |
| What's more fun than stomping the bubbles down? |
| She is one sweet little girl! |
| Learning how to blow her own bubbles! |
| What is sweeter than a sleeping baby? I love that she still tucks herself up with her bottom up in the air all snuggled up to her blanket. |
No comments:
Post a Comment