The Kids

The Kids

Monday, February 6, 2012

Pinterest anyone?

So if you haven't heard of the latest craze by now... it is pinterest.com. It has renewed my need for organization and crafty things. It's basically a pin "boards" of your favorite things, which conveniently (eventually) link to the original website. You can "repin" from other posters which make finding the original poster and website tricky at times but it has stimulated my need to reorganize and redo my home! My new favorite blog is http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/. She is ridiculously organized and I can aspire to be half as organized as her! Maybe one day!

I have done my first couple of projects but they are for Valentine's Day! So, Nana & Papa are just going to have to wait until this weekend to get their gift and then I can post pictures of our fun crafty ideas! I am sure the suspense is now killing my parents and they will call me to post a picture of it anyways! But it's only 4 days and you will see how adorable our crafty creations can be!

I have also already created a project folder of all my home improvement ideas I want to do! My first one includes redoing the cabinets with a cool product, Cabinet Transformations. Their logo is, "No stripping, No sanding, No priming!" I can't wait to give it a try! This all started with our bathroom door breaking which lead to a new shower enclosure. So now I am going to redo our master bath cabinets and hopefully upgrade the hardware. I want to also create a wood frame to go around the basic mirror leftover from the builders. I wish I had a picture of our old shower enclosure to get a true before and after. But I will now! Well, once the bathroom is semi-cleaned! From there, I will move onto the kid's bathroom cabinets and eventually the kitchen! Then I have so many ideas including my living room, laundry room, and eventually contain the kid's playroom/toys!

No comments: