The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The start of organizing!

So, I keep on mentioning Pinterest because it is my new thing! But it has helped with so many cool new ideas! I have always loved to be organized but always have a hard time keeping it up. My kitchen cabinets are/were a mess but slowly but surely I am taking cabinets on one by one! Right before I discovered Pinterest, I asked if we could install pull-out drawers in our cabinets for easier access. Well, I was told it is quite expensive so I found an alternative! I wish I had a before and after picture!
My version of pull-out cabinets. Plastic bins that fit perfectly to pull out in our cabinet. Best part was that we already had them so... no money spent, organization, and it only took about 15 minutes!

My newly organized pots and pans cabinet. This used to be were all the small kitchen appliances were squished in! My pots and pans were squished in the corner cabinet were the plastic bins now reside! The lid organizer is an old dish drying rack! What a genius idea! Thanks Pinterest!

No comments: