Well, it started with Ashton wanting to match Timothy's shirt. Thanks to a great sale at Crazy 8, and Timothy outgrowing Ashton's old clothes quickly, I was able to snag some cute matching clothes for the boys. Put Violet in a plain shirt and bam... they all match! So, what's a matching outfit day without some quick pictures!
I got 3 shots off with all 3 kids before one or more abandoned ship... this is the best one that isn't fuzzy.
 |
| Do you like Violet's "cheese," Tim's concerned look, and Ashton is Mr. Poser! |
Then of course, I tried to get the brothers together... this is what I got! Most of the pictures were blurry. So much for me trying to use my camera off of auto mode! I need to learn how to do the face swap method and maybe I can get one awesome picture!
 |
| Big hugs from big bro Ashton |
 |
| Cute smile from Tim and Ashton must have been saying something |
I did get some really cute pictures of Ashton and Violet
 |
| Super cute |
 |
| Big hugs |
 |
| Ashton gives Violet a kiss |
1 comment:
Too cute!!!
Post a Comment