![]() |
| Ashton prouding paints his planter! He got to use a hammer on the nails all by himself (after Mom started them)! |
![]() |
| Here is the planter all complete! They even provided a free strawberry plant! |
Other projects in progress, a homemade Memorial Day/4th of July wreath. I love the look of wreaths on the door. I think they are so inviting! This all started with our Christmas wreath that I left up for a month afterwards because I just hated to take it down! So after buying a Valentine's Day wreath and Easter wreath, here I am making my own wreath while the kids nap!
So, here it is!
1. Paint laundry room cabinets
2. Make wreath
3. Plant garden
Hopefully, I will also get our hallway linen cabinets painted and Violet's built-in desk since I have the paint now.


No comments:
Post a Comment