Mama said there'd be days like this!
Sorry there are no pictures to accompany this story. You will just have to use your imagination.
I am downstairs cooking dinner. Ashton went upstairs to put clothes on after taking a dip in our blow-up pool out back. Next thing I know, Violet comes downstairs telling me, "Ashton need help! Ashton need help!" She repeated this until I get moving. So I go upstairs and yell, "Ashton!" I don't see him anywhere. I can here him say, "I'm behind the door." I still can't see him. Then Violet points to the DRAWER! His feet are peaking through the bottom of the dresser with all of the drawers closed! Yup! He is stuck in drawer! So I can't yank the bottom drawer free as his feet are stuck through the bottom. So I take the middle drawer out to rescue the boy. So this is how my day has gone! Thankfully, the Hubs came home shortly after. Sigh... the story of my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment