The Kids

The Kids

Monday, May 21, 2012

Oso de Oro Park

We found a cool new park with a huge duck pond in town. I didn't get pictures of the duck feeding escapade because I was in fear that the geese would attack any moment. But they were actually quite tame for geese. The only pecking I saw was at the other geese.
Tim enjoyed the space aged, egg swing

Wee!

Ashton and Violet ran through a little maze

Of course, Ashton stopped to smell the flowers!

Yelling in the cave to hear their echos! They kept saying, "It's loud in here!"

This is where we spent a majority of our time. Ashton spent most of the time driving the boat.

Violet wondered off to climb on the rock


I guess the boat didn't hold his attention for that long.

Check out that scaling ability!

Getting ready to jump

There he goes!

Sigh

Playing with a leaf! I told you he was easy going!

No comments: