The Kids

The Kids

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Woodward Park Bridge

We live very close to these awesome bridges that I have been eyeballing for the kids pictures. Well, today we took our bikes out and I was able to get a few shots off. I have yet to capture all three kids looking at the camera, but maybe one day!
The best it gets with all three kids!

I had grand illusions of having all 3 kids holding hands. Well, this is the reality of my illusion!

Almost!

Brothers!

Sibling love!

Ashton's bouquet

Such a good big bro

The Besmer boys

Dad and Tim with standing assist. He will now stand up without assistance if you let go of his hand but not voluntarily. And nope, no steps yet!

Such a good big brother

Love this

Tim ready to get going in the trailer

He loves it

Violet gets tickled from a weed. I love when she smiles with a crinkled nose! 

Violet giving me a flower

And... doing what she does best! Climbing!

No comments: