I started my next project! And I LOVE it! Love, love, L-O-V-E! Of course, it was
Pinterest inspired! And actually quite easy and best of all... FREE! I had everything I needed.
JDC provided everything I needed! A tutorial, the template, all I needed was cardboard, a pencil, white paint (leftover from our whole house re-paint), and a paintbrush. So, here's the run-down and the final reveal at the end.
Did I say that I love it?! Can you tell I am excited?
 |
| We have this huge wall behind our TV. I have been contemplating what we should do with it for the last couple of years. Wallpaper? Stripes? Well... thank you Pinterest! Painted wallpaper is the answer! |
 |
| My stencil. While this project was for free, it was not without some effort. |
 |
| Start tracing... and tracing... and tracing! This took a couple of days to actually complete. |
 |
| Thankfully the kids all took naps and I was able to finish the stenciling and start painting! |
 |
| I wanted to take pictures step-by-step. |
 |
| Here's what it looks like close-up. |
 |
| So it's not perfect as you can see. You can see pencil lines which I still need to figure out how to remove them. |
 |
| I tried to get a picture of myself painting. This will have to do. |
 |
| Just keep painting and painting and painting! |
 |
| I actually got this far during nap! |
 |
| I was surprised that the kids were well behaved enough for me to continue my project after bath. They just watched some show and the baby crawled around. |
 |
| The finished project! And yes, I was up on that ladder to get WAY up there! |
 |
| LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! |
No comments:
Post a Comment