The Kids

The Kids

Friday, August 15, 2008

Oww! That's not nice!

I've been trying to catch the baby moving in my belly lately but it seems to be camera shy. Those nice little tapping movements and fluttering from my insides are long gone and now I experience strong, no longer comfortable kicks and punches! My least favorite are the kicks or punches to my side flank or those nice kicks to the ribs. But I hear soon the baby will be too big to kick and move like this, so at least it's a passing experience.

3 comments:

Shannon Menendez said...

...and then you'll miss it...I still do!

Mommy pfohl said...

I so miss those moments! There is just something so exciting about feeling that movement.

DTomate said...

Now what you will experience is a type of rolling movement. Kind of like there's a big snake or caterpillar crawling just underneath the ground (remember the movie Tremors?) and all you see is this earth (your skin) shifting like. It's wierd to see and not really painful. You did that often in my last months of pregnancy....