Yesterday I had my first baby shower! The JAG women threw me a "surprise" baby shower. I say "surprise" because I had kind of heard about it, but I played along. It was so nice that so many of them came especially because I have only met a few of them once or twice, or even never! I really am so thankful that people have been so nice to us. Baby B. scored a lot of cool new items! One of the girls took pictures, so once I get them I will add to my post! I have to say Thank You to my hosts, Karen, Sara, Cara, and Ashley! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
We are slowly but surely getting to a place where we need to be for Baby B. to arrive! Our crib should leave the warehouse on Monday, so hopefully by the end of the week we will actually have it in our hands! We also bought the car seat and stroller frame yesterday, so we can lawfully take home Baby B. once he/she arrives.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you had a baby shower. With you being so far away, your baby showers will have to be AFTER the babe arrives, which is actually a good thing. A few months after the baby is born and you'll get many new items that will be needed when he/she is past teh newborn stage.
I meant your baby showers from your family/friends in California...sorry...
Post a Comment