The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, May 25, 2008

22 weeks and getting fat!


As you can see, my weight gain to date is just shy of 10 pounds. I'm quite pleased with that! I made it into the weight gain chart and hope to stay on track for the next 18 weeks!
Okay, so I took pictures and just was not happy with them! So we're going to have to try again tomorrow! Maybe it was the angle of the picture, or the fact that we spent the last two days outside working, or maybe my face is just getting fat, but there is NO way I am going to let you all see me looking like that with 18 weeks left to go! So, maybe I'll take better pictures tomorrow! Until tomorrow... have a safe and happy Memorial Day!

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Now! That just isn't nice! You best be showing us some pictures soon! -Mindy