I was so excited to update everyone on my trip that I forgot on the baby news update. So here is the short version!
1. I am starting to look more pregnant!
2. I have definitely felt the baby kick!
3. Matt has also felt the baby kick!
4. No major swelling of the extremities.
5. 20 weeks pregnant -- half-way mark!
6. In maternity pants, plus one pair of pants that still fit!
I'll update pictures of my belly on Sunday!
2 comments:
yeah!!! I was hoping for an update. See, I am living through you vicariously because my baby days are over. :) That's awesome you have both felt the baby kick! those were my favorite times. Later! -Mindy
Okay, you have to give us where you were when it happened. What did it feel like? Did it only happen once? How about with Matt? What are you guys thinking? Like it's for real, now? For sure, your belly is carrying an alien :) Pictures - we need pictures! Love ya, Mommy
Post a Comment