The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Braxton Hicks

I think I have already experienced some Braxton Hicks. These are also known as "practice contractions." I can't remember exactly what day they started but it was in the last week. I thought the baby was curled up into a ball, but then it happened again. It felt like a ball right in the middle of my lower belly. When I touched my stomach, it was really hard. And it has happened more often. I will have my next doctor appointment next week, so we'll see if these are really Braxton Hicks or if it is the baby curling up in a ball!

2 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Girl! What am I going to do with you? Only practice contractions right now! You got me?!?!?!? Night!

Shannon Menendez said...

I never could tell if I had these with Neftali. But I was better able to feel them with Solomon. They were NOTHING like the real thing, though. :o)