Okay -- for all of you who voted for me to take my belly button ring out... well, it's out! It's been a part of me since I was 19 years old. That means 10 years it has been a part of my body. So sad to see it go!
To those other 2 voters out there... I'm sorry. I really wanted to wait until the very end, like when my belly button popped out but it was starting to rub on my clothes. Not fun! Every time I think of my belly button popping it reminds me of the timer on a turkey baking... lol! So the deal is, if my hole doesn't close by the end of the pregnancy, I will put it back it. But with my track record, it will close. I've had my ears pierced like 4 times now. Every time my "real" earrings fall out (I have a pretty severe allergy to all non-real jewelry), my holes close literally within days!
No comments:
Post a Comment