A note to you from miss Abby "I got a lot of bracelets here. I even got clips. I'm excited for you cause your baby in your tummy. I miss you. I love you. Bye."
Isn't it crazy that one day you can barely tell you have a bun in the oven...and then overnight he/she decides to make his/her presence obvious? You look adorable! I remember waking up one morning and going from barely there to hello bump! What fun! Baby Besmer will be here before we know it (and hopefully on my birthday! :o))
4 comments:
No mistaking that you are pregnant now! Looking GREAT!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!! -Mindy
If you crop the stomach part, YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU'RE BUNTIS !!! Oh boy, can't wait until your belly button pops out!!! HAH! Are you still running?
A note to you from miss Abby "I got a lot of bracelets here. I even got clips. I'm excited for you cause your baby in your tummy. I miss you. I love you. Bye."
Isn't it crazy that one day you can barely tell you have a bun in the oven...and then overnight he/she decides to make his/her presence obvious? You look adorable! I remember waking up one morning and going from barely there to hello bump! What fun! Baby Besmer will be here before we know it (and hopefully on my birthday! :o))
Post a Comment