The Kids
Friday, May 2, 2008
Pee-oed!
So I am pi$$ed off! Excuse my French! So, I had my "first" OB appointment with the base except there was horrible tunnel traffic so I was 30 minutes late to my appointment and the nurse practitioner refused to see me!!! There was only one person in the entire office! So, I raised holy hell. I'm 18 weeks pregnant for goodness sake... talk about GREAT OB care! Thank you! I have not been seen since I was 10 weeks pregnant and that was at my last family med appointment. So other than the fact that a doctor has told me... Congratulations! Yes you are pregnant! And thank goodness I had an ultrasound... otherwise I might question if I am pregnant! I have not seen a doc since. And to top it off! I have the potential of a midwife delivery!!! I'm not so sure about that! Working at a Children's hospital makes me very weary about not having a doctor there! So... now I will be 19 weeks pregnant by the time I will actually be seen by someone. Oh... here's the kicker! It's still not a doctor but a midwife!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Aleyna!!! I am so feelin' for you right now! That is ridiculous! -Mindy
that is horrible!!! you can't request a doctor over the midwife?? they can't "make" you see one can they?
okay, maybe it's because i live in eugene, oregon - but midwifes here are excellent. i hope that you are able to have a doctor if you want one. but since you are having a perfectly healthy, uncomplicated pregnancy, you should be fine if you are seen my a midwife. i don't know if that's any consolation, but i hope so. they just see things from a more holistic perspective. good luck, and i'll be praying for you!
Post a Comment