The Kids

The Kids

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Can you see who Baby B looks like?

Here are some baby pictures of Matt & I! Who does Baby B look like?


Hard to tell who Baby B looks like! My mom is still convinced it's a girl and looks like me!


4 comments:

Shannon Menendez said...

Oh my gosh! Those baby pics of both you and your hubby are so adorable! It's still hard to tell who baby b will look like. But one thing's for sure - he or she will be absolutely perfect!

Mommy pfohl said...

Oh so cute!!! I love the baby picutures... are you allowed to show bare cheeks on here??? Ha! Too cute. I am pretty sure Baby B has a nice combination of you both. He/she will be absolutely beautiful!!! -Mindy

DTomate said...

Sweet!!! I love it. Does Matt ever go to your baby blog? How come I never see comments from him? And where is your daddy? C'mon, grandpa Domi, ur comments are sorely needed since you passed ur genetic traits to your one and only daughter. As far as I'm concerned, the baby is beautiful and will have the best of both of you no matter if it's a he or she - but I think it's a she....

Domi Obaldone Tomate said...

Mom and I thought about some names and figured that if we put yours, Matt's and Parker's names together you can call him/her "Maleyker" or "Parmataley". Kewl, huh?