The Kids
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
2 month doctor appointment!
We had Ashton's 2 month appointment today and I am excited to say that Ashton now weighs in at a robust 10 pounds, 6 ounces (~25th%ile) and measured at 23 inches (~50th%ile), however I am quite leary of the inaccuracy of a tape length. It's a dietitian thing if you don't understand. All of my other lengths are on a length board and apparently my new office does not value the need for a length board length. Enough ranting. The bad part of the 2 month visit comes the 1st immunizations. Poor thing got 3 shots and one oral vaccination. He cried out loud but then quickly calmed down in Dad's arms and then fell asleep for 4 hours. Good thing he nursed right before the shots! Once he did wake up, he was quite fussy, crying, and needed some Mom loving. I could tell the little guy wasn't feeling good. Plus he had his first vomit. He spits up but never like this little vomit... yuck! He did perk up by the end of the night though and started "talking" to me while I cooked dinner. Good news... he went down for bed at 6pm. He did cry for a second when Matt put him down, but settled down easily by the time Matt had walked out of the room. I hope tomorrow he feels better, the poor guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment