The Kids

The Kids

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

He's thinking... I wish I could eat that food!
Ashton joins us during our Thanksgiving meal!
Big smiles!
I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving! Matt's parents flew out to celebrate the holiday and meet their third grandchild. I made the whole turkey meal which turned out pretty good if I do say so myself... turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans (steamed not casserole), sweet potato casserole, and Farmer's market pecan and pumpkin pie. Yum! Ashton is becoming quite the spoiled little boy by Grandma and Grandpa Besmer. He loves being held and cuddled by them all day long! Next stop... our big journey to California is in only one week!



1 comment:

DTomate said...

look at those little bare feet sticking out! We need to get him some uggs! Can't wait to see him in sunny California!