The Kids
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
It was premature!
Well, my posting last night was a little premature. He did fall asleep with NO crying at all only to be awaken first by hiccups which we let ride but then poopy diaper did not. Matt quickly changed it and put him to bed without much interaction but unfortunately it was enough to wake Ashton up. And he was up and crying... for 30 minutes! Then silence only to be followed by another 15 minutes of crying. So, our hour was up and Ashton was the winner of night #2. Matt went to get him and brought him into our bed where Ashton showed his victory by smiling at us! You know he was just thinking... hah! I won this time Mom and Dad. Same story this morning with his morning nap. He cried for 30-40 minutes but fell asleep to only be awaken 30 minutes later. So we are doing it, but his naps are short! He wakes up but I know he's tired so I tried it again but his crying won out! We'll try again tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment