The Kids

The Kids

Monday, November 24, 2008

No fair!


Can you tell he is talking here? He's saying, "Oooh..." Well that or "A-goo"

Even though he is super cute here he still misbehaves for me at naptime but goes down perfectly with Matt at bedtime. I guess I shouldn't complain. Not one peep of crying at night with Matt but I get an entire hour of off-and-on crying at naptime when I put him down in his crib! Of course he would rather snuggle up right next to me than go in his crib for a nap but that is my best time of day to get chores done. Onto another day of trying for no cry sleeping for Mom!

1 comment:

DTomate said...

the kid is too cute ignore :) how can you say no to him? He obviously knows that Matt means business and there's no food in his boobies so he goes right to bed. Call me after your appt so I know how it went. Call my desk, I get poor cell phone reception. 805-928-8622 x5041. Luv ya! Mom