I was really just too embarrassed to take a "before" picture but imagine the tops of the washer and dryer filled to the rim with stuff! Junk, junk, junk! Well, it has all been moved and I feel a little better about doing laundry. Well, I relate laundry to gremlins. I know. Weird analogy right?! But I swear the stuff multiplies when it gets wet! Then I would just take the clothes out of the dryer and throw them onto the living room floor! Ugh! So, the laundry is taking over the entire house!
So, goal #1! Once the dryer dings, go in there and fold it! Now that I have a place to fold it, sort of, I do that and then put it away! So, I am a week into it and I'm not doing too bad! But I have bigger plans for the laundry room that I hope I can convince the Hubby to do!
 |
| I bought the vinyl letters to spruce the place up a bit! |
I must spend a lot of time in there if the coffee cup follows! Ugh!
 |
| Next step is to paint the cabinets. I am thinking white! |
 |
| I found this idea off of many organizing blogs. A place for the lost socks and loose change! |
 |
| My make-shift overflow pantry in the closet behind the doors. I have big plans for this area! |
 |
| Violet wanted in on the action! |
Goal #2... Keep it this way!
No comments:
Post a Comment