The Kids

The Kids

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

MOMs Club Easter Egg Hunt

My lovely Moms group had a Easter egg hunt a couple of days ago. Ashton was on a race while Violet needed some encouragement. While we were supposed to only pick up about 8 eggs, Ashton somehow ended up with all of the extras! I desperately tried to give them away to other kids but the other Moms were more than happy to let Ashton have the winnings! Many Moms wanted to avoid the eggs being stuffed with "junk" (ie candy) and instead we ended up with other stuff... bouncy balls, stickers, and other misc. toys. Personally, I'd prefer the candy! Let the kids eat it and it's gone! So much for that dietitian Mom right?! Instead, now we have all these teeny toys that fit into the eggs that I run around trying to keep off the floor from Timothy or find stickers stuck somewhere! But it was fun and the kids enjoyed themselves!
Violet spies her first egg! Ashton is long gone by now!

Gotcha!

Shaking it to see what might be in it!

Another score!

I told you he was long gone!

Checking to make sure the loot doesn't fall out!

See! I got lots!

Violet showing off her loot!

The aftermath... mess!

No comments: