Okay, so I have posted tons of pictures of the kids, so that allows me to update a little on my projects. I have been a busy bee around here although they are little but fun and easy projects. Of course, Pinterest inspired, from
here. I used those plain glass vases you get when you receive flowers. Everyone has them right?! Taking up room in the back of one of your cupboards that you have no idea what to do with?
 |
| Well, I didn't bring my list with me to Michael's and instead improvised. I didn't get the conditioner stuff but did remember I needed a special paint to stick on glass. Thankfully, Martha Stewart's line makes such a product! |
 |
| Cool blue vases after it's first coat. My 2nd boring ol' glass vase that got a make-over too! This time I realized that I bought two different finishes. The blue vases is high gloss, which I would prefer to use again. The green is a satin finish. |
 |
| Two coats and drying! |
 |
| It fits in perfectly! We have such high ceilings which is nice but all this space for nothingness. Matt had put the kids art and all of our unused vases (actually purchased) up there and I decided to put a personal touch as well! |
Yes, the cabinets are almost done! It has been almost a month of hard work, but they are oh so close to being complete! I will post before and after pictures soon! My goal is to have them done by this weekend! Uh oh! That is only a couple of days away!
No comments:
Post a Comment