The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, May 18, 2008

21 weeks!

19 weeks...
2 weeks later!
I'm definitely growing! I'm sure the week in Europe also contributed to the swelling belly bump! It's almost caught up with the upper part of me!
Mom wants to know...
1. Where you were when it happened? We were at Mister Bed in Strausberg, France. I actually felt it the Thursday prior to leaving. But once I tried to feel for it again, the little bugger stopped. But on Friday night, I felt it again at our little hostel/motel type of bedroom. It was definitely a little kick in there. I had Matt feel it. He said, "It's probably just gas." Then a big thump came from the inside.
2. What did it feel like? The first couple of times were like little taps coming from the inside. After Matt's "gas comment," the baby gave a big thump!
3. Did it only happen once? It's happened quite a few times since then. Friday night, the baby was giving lots of tapping from the inside. Maybe it already knows Morse code.
4. How about with Matt? See answers #1 and #2.
5. What are you guys thinking? Like it's for real, now? I laughed because once Matt said something the little thing kicked harder!


3 comments:

DTomate said...

You know that little bugger can hear you. So one thing you DO NOT want to do -- you DO NOT want to sing to the wee one. It'll scare him/her :) And I still think it's going to be a girl and that it will be your Auntie Rosalie coming back. If it's a boy, it will be Uncle Paul coming back to the world. Uncle Paul will definitely be a handful :) Love ya and thanks for sharing!

Mommy pfohl said...

Your mom is right, that little bugger can hear you! I remember sitting in church, Abby would kick and kick... it was always the side her daddy was on! Then at night, going to bed... Jeff would talk to my belly every night and pray for both the kids each time I was pregnant... never failed... they BOTH kicked... So, yep... that little bugger hears you and is already out to get daddy! :)

Cat Greene said...

I love the first pic...parker's nose is sticking out from under your belly!!