Whoa Nelly! It seems like CHKD is the place to be if you want to get pregnant! You can be in the dietitian group. We had one girl deliver in February, another due in July, and me in September. Keep in mind there are only 6 of us! Then I go up on the oncology unit! 2 out of our 3 residents (doctors in training) are "knocked up," me, and our attending doctor (head staff doctor)! If you want to get pregnant, just come to Norfolk, Virginia. There's something in the water here!
2 comments:
Hey, can you sell the water by the bottle? I do accept UPS deliveries! Ha! -Mindy
It always seems to happen this way! I was the first one pregnant at my work (with Neftali) in five years there! Then my co-worker got pregnant and had her daughter. Then, with Solomon, there were three of us pregnant at the same time! Pregnancy is contagious!!
Post a Comment