Exciting news! Upon my return to a mound full of mail, I discovered a letter that had my ultrasound scheduled for this morning! Good thing I'm obsessed with mail! Here are the pictures! Hard to believe there is a little person in there. Kind of freaks me out that this little thing is going to really be here soon!





3 comments:
wow - look at that baby besmer!!! You're right - I think he/she has your nose - OH NO ! Omigod what amazing pictures! You have to be on cloud nine seeingt teh little one that is inside your tummy...Be sure you're talking nice and sweet and no temper tantrums. Don't sing to the little one, for God's sake! Just play some nice music CDs :)
saved pics to my hard drive so I could open them up in a photo editing software program and magnify them a little more for a better look-see. It is hard to do, but by golly - that one shot shows a lot of dark hair!!! HAH! A cute little button nose and big lips! Yup, that's my girl...course, Matt could have looked like that when he ws a babe. I'll scan a couple pics when you were just born, so you could have a better idea of what's in your tummy. Love ya...
Awesome Aleyna! Made me get teary eyed! I loved seeing the ultra sounds for Abby and Joey! Isn't it so amazing!!! WOW! Thanks for sharing! -Mindy
Post a Comment