The Kids
Thursday, July 10, 2008
28 week prenatal visit
Everything checks out fine. I measure at 27, just a little on the small side but close enough. The heart beat was nice and strong at 130s to 140s. My doc had the paper that said the sex of the baby. Oh it was so hard to resist not finding out. Then I had the pleasure of doing the glucose test and drinking the soda. It wasn't half as bad as everyone says it is. It was thick and sweet, but just tasted like orange soda that lost its fizz. Then I had to wait an hour and they attempted to draw my blood. It took them 4 tries, yup 4 times to stick me!!! I don't know what was wrong but I just wouldn't bleed. So I went over to the family medicine side, which finally got my blood! I'm crossing my fingers I don't end up with gestational diabetes because I do not want to follow a strict diabetic diet. I enjoy my ice cream and chocolate a little too much right now! Still no major cravings. But if I want chocolate, I eat chocolate. Life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment