The Kids

The Kids

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I can't stop!


Okay, I have been told numerous times to stop buying things, but how can I when I get coupons that are going to expire?! Those Babies R Us coupons that let you take $5 off a $25 purchase. So my intent is to not spend a lot of money, which keeps me under control... that's a good thing. So unlike adult clothing, you can get quite a bit for $25! As you can see, I got some really cute neutral onsies, a pack of 5 onsies, and a pack of 3 sleep outfits with the footies. Makes me kind of wish I knew if I was having a girl or boy... the girl clothes are so cute!


1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Are you going to cave and find out? girl, you have done so well waiting it out! Me, that first ultrasound that the baby was old enough... I WANTED TO KNOW!! All these things are so adorable!