The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, July 13, 2008

29 weeks and counting

It's basically a waiting and growing game by now. 11 weeks to go! I definitely feel the baby move quite a bit more. I get little jabs up near my ribs and kicks out the side of my flank but nothing that actually hurts. I still feel great! Might not be able to keep up with Matt as much and bending down to pick something up is starting to get difficult but nothing too horrible.

Congratulations to Matt's sister, Laura. She had her son, William, yesterday weighing in at a large 9 pounds, 1 ounce! She opted to keep the sex of the baby a surprise as well so we'll all be just as excited to get a message from us saying... It's a ______! I hope and pray that it will be SEVEN, yes 7 pounds 1 ounce and NOT 9 pounds! No way! You'll have to cut a 9 pound baby out of me!

1 comment:

DTomate said...

Was she overdue? How big was Matt when he was born? You were 7 lbs 8 oz. and 19 1/2 in long, I think. And I had you at 10 pm after starting labor around 8 in the morning.