The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Score... Ikea!

The cool kitchen storage space saver Matt picked out at Ikea
A cool chair that was $99 at Ikea. It's actually comfortable too! Plus it slightly rocks back and forth. I think it will come in handy once the baby gets here.
All the tape is done! Our guest bedroom is finally getting put together. This was the one room that looked like we were still in college. We had 3 different bookshelves that were all cheap or old and an old tv. Now it might actually be a nice refuge for our guests who will come soon!
Our baby room in shambles! Basically the current storage place of all our books. It looks like a used book store in there. Hopefully by tomorrow I will have the guest room painted and can get started on the baby room paint tomorrow. I took an extra day off to have a 4 day weekend!

2 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Looks great! Also looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Yeah! I enlarged the pic of the two of you in front of the white house... girl you are really popping out there! wow! Yeah!!!! That baby will be here before you know it! :) Glad you guys had a great time! -Mindy

DTomate said...

Wow - you guys are really nesting, arent' you??? Hey, you didn't buy the glider rock you wanted me to get for you, did ya? Let me know so I won't buy it for you...