I'm trying to catch a quick video of the baby movement. Turn off your volume, it's just TV noise in the background. You have to watch closely because it's just little taps for now. Yesterday I saw the baby's arm or leg move across my belly for the first time. I've felt it before but last night I saw it! Now you all can't tell me that doesn't remind you of "The Alien" movie!! So, maybe later tonight the baby will move across my belly and I can catch it!
3 comments:
That is so amazing to watch! I love it! Ha! I can remember those moments. Right before we had Abby, we were sitting at thanks giving dinner at my mother-n-laws house... my nephew grosses out so easy and HE SAW IT! The major move of Abby turning over LITERALLY in my belly. My whole stomach moved and he ran out of the house freaked! Ha! It's so fun to see how such a tiny little being can be so alive inside of you. Ug! I miss it! -Mindy
No more 6 pack...hahhahahah -- but of course you have a beautiful little babe moving inside you. It is a miraculous thing - you should enjoy it while you can. Soon enough, he/she will be outside of your tummy and making demands. And it will be doing more than tapping. Soon enough you'll see a mountain growing and erupting!!!
That is probably one of the things I miss most about being pregnant - feeling baby move inside me. Neither of my babies caused me discomfort or pain. It always awed me to much to watch life moving inside my belly. Pregnancy truly is a miracle!
Post a Comment