We went to Washington DC for a quick overnight trip. One of our last getaways before Baby Besmer comes along and gone are the days of fun overnight trips. We also got a chance to go to Ikea. Matt had grand epiphanies to rearrange our entire house (well, almost) to make it more "liveable." Worse part of it was that they didn't have the crib I wanted. It would have been perfect. It was much lower set than most common types of cribs, so it would be really easy for me to lean in and set the baby down. Good news is that we did get to purchase the dresser. It will double as a changing table by just placing a changing pad on top of it. Finish off the room with the glider I want from Target, and the baby room is fully furnished! So next on the list is to go back to Babies R Us to find a white crib and to Home Depot to find a color to paint.

Here is a picture of the dresser from Ikea. I'll take pictures of the "real" one once Matt gets it put together. I suspect that will be in a few weeks since he is going to do all the other rearranging projects to the rest of the house. In the meantime, I can paint the guest bedroom and the baby room.
Tomorrow I'll post pictures of the growing baby bump and pictures of DC. Boy did the baby bump shoot out there the past 2 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment