Wow! I can't believe there's only 9 weeks left to go! So I have the mental countdown in my head. 9 weeks (2 months and 2 days) means there's only 4 paychecks to go... that's a bummer! 1 last vacation to New York City. We have to drive because it's not really recommended to fly this late in pregnancy. I'll be almost 33 weeks at that point, which means 2 weeks left until our last vacation!
But then I think of all the things we have left to buy! Oh my! I really hope Babies R Us puts out some really good coupons in the paper soon! If anyone spies any 15% off coupons for Babies R Us, send them my way! Or let me know so I can run to the store and ask for one before I buy all the expensive stuff... a car seat, the pack and play, the stroller... ahhh! Does everyone else stress at all the expenses? It's fun but boy is that a big chunk of money!
Everything is going fine still! Nothing too exciting. My belly button still has not popped out! Kinda weird, but it's just stretched and started looking like a crater! TMI I know. No stretch marks... that I can see anyways. YEAH! I haven't peed on myself in a long time when I sneeze. I did that once, like at 23 weeks. I must have really had to go pee. No real heartburn. Feels like a tingly, numbing sensation under my ribs but it doesn't feel like heartburn. I attribute it to my stomach stretching and pressing down on a nerve. I still take Tums just in case, but mainly it's more for calcium.
As the weeks tick by, I wonder more and more if Baby Besmer is a boy or a girl. And NO we are not going to find out at this point in the pregnancy. There's only 2 months left! I can wait! We won't have another ultrasound anyways. But my doc knows. It looks like everyone is pretty split in the voting. 9 weeks until we find out the sex of the baby!
1 comment:
I literally laughed out loud when i read about your belly button. Jeff asked what was funny, when i told him he goes "Oh, geez!" I'm glad things are going well! I will wait excitedly to find out the sex of this little bundle!
Post a Comment