The Kids

The Kids

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm a big boy now!

Ashton has improved with his neck control so much I decided to try out his Bumbo seat for the first time. For you non-parents, it's a seat that helps infants with their sitting abilities before they can actually sit as well as their head control! We had a rough night... Ashton didn't want to sleep so this was a span of 5 minutes of good mood, if that! I'm a big boy now!
Flirting with Mommy!
Big smile even though I just spit up!
I'm happy chilling in this seat!

2 comments:

DTomate said...

Man, at the rate of his progress - he will be talking before he's a year old!!! At 5 1/2 - 6 weeks, he should be sleeping all day and night and only waking up for feedings! Even his neck is stronger than it should be (except read your books and see if that's right, but I don't remember your neck being that strong at 5-6 weeks) and you were a little Wonder Woman! He's too cute -- I can't stand it!!!

Mommy pfohl said...

Girl! You kidding me! I check in every day! You need not ever ask if I come by to see your little man! I can't wait until you post! If you were closer, I'd be over every day to kiss that little head! He's is just way too cute!
I just love to watch your blog and see his progress.