I've been waiting for a day like this for the past 6 weeks! I was so excited that my maternity leave would be during the Fall season, but the weather hasn't been all that great until today. Today was 70 degrees and the leaves are changing colors. It's a great relief to the rainy weather we've had for the past few days!
3 comments:
Wow! Virginia looks like Oregon! Fall is my favorite time of year too. Ashton is getting so big...doesn't time just FLY by? You look amazing too! Good job mom!
I remember going to a farmer's market after Solomon was born. I ended up talking to another new mom about her daughters birth. The girl weighed in at a whopping 13lbs at birth!!!! And mom did it au-natural - no drugs at all. And I thought I did a pretty good job. :o)
Too sweet for words and Aleyna- you make such a good mommy! I haven't seen you with Ashton like that and so fitting! Good thing you had an "alien"! I'm proud!!!! :) He's so sweet! -mindy
We need another quick video to show everyone he's talking to his Daddy now :) Fall looks beautiful and you look great walking with your boys at the park :)
Post a Comment